Established in 2000, working with Studios across the globe, Quality Matters provide Film Scanning, Film Restoration, Video Upscale and Film Colour restoration for even the most complex and severely damaged film.
WHAT WE DO
MANCHALI – 1973
Origins Of Motion Pictures
THOMAS A EDISON’S
– THE KINETOSCOPE –
PROBLEMS WITH RELATIONSHIP
Upscaled for Armando Lulaj from Low Resolution SD to 8K Resolution
1. FILM SCANNING
– Film Scanning upto 5K Resolution for 8mm, 16mm, and 35mm reels.
– Pioneer in setting the standards in getting the best out of your film negatives and positives. Thereby, saving your film from an untimely death.
– Our scanner is capable of handling the most critical Celluloid.
2. FILM RESTORATION
– Digital Restoration Services including removal of dirt, scratches, flicker, moulds, frame tears, etc.
– We also master in restoring areas that are missing.
– Quality Matters also provides Film Reconstruction as a service to our customers, based on their specific requirements.
3. VIDEO UPSCALE
– Upscalling video of Standard Definition (720×576) to any desired resolution upto 24K and beyond.
– Upscaled video shall be the exact replica of the source provided to us until asked for more enhancements.
Standard Definition (720×576) stretched to 4K Resolution (4096×3112)
Standard Definition (720×576) upscaled to 4K Resolution (4096×3112)
4. FILM COLOUR RESTORATION
– Quality Matters invests in lots of research and development in bringing back the lost colours in the film negative and prints.